If you see this notification or pop-up message, it may mean that certain apps are disabled to be used while using the NowServing app.
Gallery, Camera, and Microphone access is required to upload images from the device
How to update your permissions (Android)
1. Go to your device's Settings > Apps
2. Click on the Search icon and type "NowServing" to quickly find the app
3. Go to Permissions
4. Go to Camera, Microphone, and Photos and Videos respectively
5. Choose Allow to enable the permissions
How to update your permissions (iOS)
1. Go to your device's Settings and search for NowServing
2. Enable Photos, Microphone and Camera respectively
Once enabled, restart the NowServing app and try to upload the files/images again.