Doing a group call is now possible with NowServing.
Simply request for permission from the doctor as they have the control to invite other people to join.
Doctors are able to invite up to 2 other people to join in the call.
- At the start of your call with the doctor (patient is using the NowServing app)
- Doctor has the option to send an invite via email or SMS.
- Doctor has the option to send you (the patient) an invite link so you can share that link to the person that will join.
- Once the invited person receives the link, simply open it on the web browser to join in the call.
- Each person will have a unique link generated.
For security purposes, the invite link will expire once the call with the doctor ends.